|The word 'chibi' (ちび) means 'little' in Japanese, but it also bears the connotation of 'cute' and 'adorable'. This is a group for showcasing all the lovely little BJDs that you own.|
- Only members can submit photos. However, you don't need to own a bjd to join. Everyone is welcome.
- Only original photos of resin ball-jointed dolls (BJD) of less than 30cm are allowed. No recast dolls are allowed.
- Please submit your photos to the correct folder. If your type of doll is not listed, submit to the 'Others' folder. If there is more than one doll of different types, please submit to the 'Various Group' folder. Multiple dolls of the same type can be submitted to their own folder
- You may also submit to the Featured folder, but the submission will be subject to approval.
- Please try to submit only a maximum of TWO photos from the same photoshoot. Too many photos from the same shoot will clog up the gallery. People want to see the photos of other dolls too! ^^
- Try to submit only your best photos. I know it's hard to choose, but try your best.